Pumpables, Moldables, Coatings and Cement High Temperature Insulation Fibres
Thermal Ceramics manufactures a comprehensive line of high temperature insulating fibre-based Mastics. Our Mastics are available as Pumpables, Moldables, Coatings and Cements. Used in both new linings and repairs for online and offline maintenance solutions.
Our extensive range includes both Superwool® and Kaowool® based mastics. We also make Therm O-Hot Patch™, Cera-Preg™, JM 2600™, Cera-Kote™, Unikote™, Super STIC-TITE™, Therm-O-Stix™ and Therm-O-Flake™ brands. With such a wide range of products, we are able to offer materials with the optimum thermal properties, consistency and application method to meet your requirements.
Our Pumpables, Mouldables, Coatings and Cements offer:
- Low thermal conductivity and heat storage capacity for effective energy savings
- Durability; resistance to thermal shock and erosion
- Good workability with low drying and firing shrinkages
- Superwool products are also non-wetting to aluminium.
Mastics installation tools such as pumps, caulking tubes and spray nozzles are also available and vary by region.
Our Pumpables, Mouldables, Coatings and Cements are used to enhance or repair thermal insulation in refractory applications including:
- Hot or cold repairs of ovens, furnaces and process equipment
- Grouting cracks and filling gaps in refractory linings
- Pumping into voids behind boiler tubes in sidewalls, seals and floors
- Bonding insulating materials to themselves
- As a coating for refractory materials to provide additional insulation, strength or protection against chemical attack from alkalis, iron oxide and air/moisture infiltration.
See our product datasheets for more information on our thermal insulation mortars, cements, mastics and coatings or contact us to discuss requirements for your application.