Shell Technology Heat Shields
Designed to follow the shape of your equipment, our lightweight Shell Technology provides an elegant, fitted solution to your thermal protection needs.
Our Shell Technology is made using Superwool® Plus™, FireMaster®, silica, glass fibre or Microporous insulation material, completely encapsulated in stainless steel and custom-shaped to fit your application requirements. This ensures the possibility for the customer to manage the final assembly on site.
Shell Technology is made of corrugated SS in a thickness from 0.05 to 0.3mm. Ideal where space is at a premium, Shell Technology is easy to fit, and easy to remove for maintenance or other reasons. It looks smart and provides excellent lifetime insulation for applications including:
- Aerospace: thrust reverser
- Automotive: exhaust catalyst
- Passenger vehicles: exhaust manifold
- Off-Road vehicles: turbocharged
- Marine & power generation: exhaust manifold
Our heat shields made from our shell technology offer the following benefits to our customers:
- Elegant, fitted, lightweight solution
- Effective lifetime insulation
- Easy to fit and to remove
- No contact with insulation material
- Tooling required
Use our contact link below for more information on our shell technology solutions, or to discuss your project requirements.