Our NEW ultra-lightweight, FireMaster® FastWrap® XLS blanket system for fire-rated ducts, is composed of high temperature, low biopersistent Superwool® fibres classified for applications up to 1200°C (2192°F).
Our newest fire-rated duct wrap is up to 25% lighter than any similar competitive products on the market today.
FireMaster FastWrap XLS is fully encapsulated in a matte-black, durable fibreglass reinforced foil facing, which brings improved aesthetics, ease of handling and installation.
We think you’ll agree that during and after installation you’ll find FireMaster FastWrap XLS delivers superior performance with a superior look.
Optimised grease duct enclosure system
- Lightest fire-rated blanket wrap system
- Butt joints, all seams, both layers staggered seam across duct, no 75mm (3 in) overlaps
- Contractor friendly transverse butt joint location
- Easy, simple and fast installation, reduces installer fatigue
- Cuts easily with less dust
- Provides a 2-hour enclosure and firestop system for kitchen exhaust ducts and ventilation ducts
- Maximum 75mm (3 in) thickness along all surfaces of the duct
Explore resources for our newest FireMaster fire-rated duct wrap
FireMaster FastWrap XLS Installation Guidelines - US Market
Provides a 2-hour enclosure and firestop system for kitchen exhaust ducts and is Intertek Listed Grease duct installation with butt joints at all seams on both layers.
Product Data Sheet
FireMaster FastWrap XLS Product Data Sheet
Overview of product key properties and availability
FireMaster FastWrap XLS Comparison Flyer
FireMaster FastWrap XLS features a superior installation method over market competitors