Environment and Health & Safety
Currently this is being achieved through implementing performance measuring tools within the working environment specifically focused towards reducing risk to human health and safety.
A key component in achieving effective health and safety and environmental performance is to meet governmental, regional and worldwide legislation. At the Thermal Ceramics business of Morgan Advanced Materials, we are dedicated to ensuring the requirements of REACH legislation (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) are met and are currently working towards achieving ISO14001 accreditation for the environment management systems in our worldwide locations.
Our policy is to:
- Comply with environmental, health and safety legislation, regulations and other applicable requirements.
- Minimise the environmental impact of historic, current and likely future operation.
- Conduct operations in such a manner as to avoid unacceptable risk to human health and safety.
- Supply products that reduce risk to human health and safety when used in compliance with product safety communications and common practices.
- Establish measurement tools for and continuously monitor environmental, health and safety.
- Maintain open communication on environmental, health and safety performance with all stakeholders of Thermal Ceramics.
- Set objectives for the continuous improvement of environmental, health and safety performance.
Please use this section to explore our environmental, health and safety activities and to view our policies and accreditation in more detail.