Solubility Testing Kit
AES v RCF solubility test kit – Now with extended shelf life!
Clearly identifies the fibre already installed.
A simple unambiguous colour change test is available which enables you to distinguish between the two main types of high temperature fibre: low bio-persistence products (AES fibres such as Superwool fibres) and RCF based materials.
The new formulation now gives you up to 2 years shelf life at no extra cost, giving you more flexibility for your testing requirements.
- Saves you costs – determines waste disposal requirements, thus reduces restrictions and your costs
- Saves time – no need to send away to labs for days / weeks for fibre analysis identification
- Flexibility – allows you to conduct your own test when you want
- Test on site – conduct the test on your site, in your labs or wherever… just take the kit with you
- Clear & fast diagnosis – clarifies that an exonerated alternative material – (such as Superwool grades) has been installed
- All high temperature insulation fibres unidentified or unrecorded must be treated as though the material is RCF.
RCF fibre must be disposed of at increased cost using a waste disposal site which is either licensed or prepared to accept hazardous waste. Companies are under more pressure to identify what they have installed and record its use whilst protecting their work force from excessive exposure.
- 2-year shelf life
- extremely cost effective
- simple, safe & easy to use
- able to perform tests in-house
- fast results
- clear colour contrast
- mobile from site to site