Manufacturing microporous insulation products under 2 brands, BTU-BLOCK™ and Min-K®, Morgan Thermal Ceramics can deliver high performance thermal management solutions for your specific application.
Using innovative thermal management technology we can provide a range of solutions for applications in varying industries and market sectors. The properties of BTU-BLOCK™ and Min-K® make them ideal for demanding, high temperature environments.
Utilising extensive engineering experience and expertise, we can work with you, designing, developing and implementing thermal management solutions that are best suited to your application requirements, helping you to improve the thermal efficiency, heat storage, melt consistency and integrity of your systems.
Microporous Insulation Products include:
BTU-BLOCK™ Microporous Insulation
Available in block, board, panel, ladle liner and flexible varieties, BTU-BLOCK™ microporous insulation is perfect if you have challenging weight and space restrictions. The impressive thermal efficiency of BTU-BLOCK™ provides exceptional energy savings whilst enhanced cycle times, compressive strength and low shrinkage make it the ideal microporous insulation for heat intensive applications such as fire barriers.
- Exceptional thermal efficiency
- Low weight
- High compressive strength
- Vibration resistance
- Enhanced cycle times
- Low thermal conductivity
- Low shrinkage at high temperatures
- Maximum temperature usage up to 1000⁰C (1832⁰F)
MIN-K® Microporous Insulation
Min-K has been widely implemented within the aerospace sector and over 40 years has played an instrumental role in space exploration, including usage in both the Gemini and Apollo missions. MIN-K® offers such an attractive proposition due to its exceptional thermal management performance in extremely challenging environments where weight is critical. Min-K is available in flexible, board and shape, tape, felt and quilt forms.
- Low weight
- High vibration resistance
- Extremely low thermal conductivity
- Superior consistency
- Exceptional durability
If you would like to discover how BTU-BLOCK™ and MIN-K® microporous insulation could improve your thermal management processes and systems, please speak to us today.
- BTU BLOCK™
- Min-K ®
- Molten metal transfer backup for the non-ferrous industries
- Molten metal transfer for the steel industry
- Glass/ceramic industrial applications
- Pipe insulation
- Laboratory insulation
- Commercial appliances
- Engine and exhaust coverings for turbine and diesel engines
- Furnace and heat process equipment
- Thermoelectric devices/span>
- Thrust reverser insulation
- Instrumentation and analytical equipmentl
- Auxillary power units
- Oven chamber linings
- Fuel, oil and hydraulic lines
- Compressors and de-icing equipment
- High temperature tubing and piping systems
- A variety of hard-to-insulate areas where weight is critical and working space is minimal