Morgan Thermal Ceramics offers yarn made from Superwool® Fibre bulk and organic binders which is converted into a wide range of woven textile forms such as cloth, ropes, packings and sleevings.
These products exhibit a wide variety of features such as low thermal conductivity, excellent shock resistance and it is resistant to molten Aluminium. It has an excellent appearance and is flexible and easy to use.
This versatile product range is used in the manufacturing, chemical process, power generation and construction industries, in a variety of applications such as:
- Welding curtains in steel fabrication
- Fire blankets for commercial and domestic kitchens
- Smoke and fire curtains in buildings
- Kiln car, expansion joint and door seals in furnaces
- Gaskets in furnaces and domestic appliances
- Flexible expansion compensators in power generation equipment
- Removable, flexible thermal insulation quilts for pipework and valves in the petrochemical and power generation industry.