Morgan Thermal Ceramics designs, manufactures and installs a broad range of thermal insulation products that significantly reduce energy consumption and emissions in a variety of high temperature processing applications.
Morgan Thermal Ceramics’ FireMaster® Products and fire protection systems are tested to many international standards and have approvals valid worldwide for Cellulosic, hydrocarbon and jet fire protection. Our systems provide high performance fire protection for a variety of applications such as:
- Industrial Plants
- Petrochemical Plants
- Offshore Platforms & FPSOs
- Tunnels & Underground Construction
Superwool® PlusTM Fibre is the new energy saving insulation. Superwool® PlusTM Fibre offers more fibres giving improved insulation with the result everyone expects – less wasted energy and a product already proven to have significant health & safety advantages.
- Low Shot
- Outstanding Low Thermal Conductivity
- Save Energy & Less Weight
- Withstand High Temperature/Refractories
- Low Shrinkage & Classification Temperature
- Good Tensile Strength
- Good Vibration Performance
- Excellent Acoustic Performance
- Improved Handling/Aesthetically Pleasing
BRAND NEW!!! 80 kg/m3 density blanket added to our standard product range - click here for our factsheet!
Morgan Thermal Ceramics is a manufacturer of niche Monolithic & Castable products for demanding applications at 13 sites around the world. We have a long history in creating innovative ‘Monolithics’ technologies that have set new performance benchmarks in many critical applications within our 5 main market sectors (Petrochemical, Iron & Steel, Power Generation, Aluminium & Cement). During that time, our brand names have become industry standards in their field – Kaolite®, Firecrete®, Kao-Tuff®, Alcast™ and many more.
Our Monolithics’ product range offers;
- Material solutions engineered to provide optimum performance under a wide variety of demanding application conditions,
- A wide range of placement technology options to optimise installation, regardless of the constraints of access to the installation,
- Extensive geographical coverage to ensure local manufacturing and stocking,
- Global quality standards to ensure product consistency wherever your project location
Morgan Thermal Ceramics produces a wide range of fired shaped products using materials such as High Alumina, Fused Silica, Zircon and Silicon Carbide. Cast compositions can be made to precise customer specifications. Our specialist manufacturing techniques, combined with precisely controlled firing and 100% product inspection, product high quality components suited to the most arduous high temperature environments. Our fired shapes provide benefits such as:
- Superior Hot Strength
- Excellent chemical attack resistance
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Low gas permeability
- Tight tolerance capability
Morgan Thermal Ceramics introduced its new global Insulating Fire Brick (IFB) product range earlier this year, which incorporates its market leading JM®, K® and TJM® brands.
Morgan Thermal Ceramics is the Number one producer of IFB in the world and offers:
- The Widest Geographical Manufacturing Base
- The Most Extensive Range of Manufacturing Techniques
- The Most Complete Range of IFB Products
- The Widest Network of Global Distribution
- The Largest and Most Experienced Team Dedicated to IFB Technical Support in the Industry